CACI is seeking a DevSecOps Engineer to support the Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) activities of multiple software teams who design, develop, and deploy advanced cybersecurity capabilities.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for the design, development, test and implementation of advanced cybersecurity software capabilities.
- Developing and performing automated builds, testing, and deployments
- Developing high quality technical documentation, as needed, including user guides, test plans, and contract deliverable items and supporting product training
- Supporting risk assessments and developing risk mitigation countermeasures.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must have active SECRET clearance and be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 6+ years of directly relevant experience
- Development experience in a Windows and/or Linux environment
- Ability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding standards and design
- Possesses or quickly develop a comprehensive understanding of Government Information Security policies, regulations, and guidelines
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations. - Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools such as Ansible, GitLab, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory or comparable substitutes
- Experience with software security, secure coding, or software assurance tools and techniques.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
- Familiarity with a virtualized cloud environment (preferably VMware/VSphere)
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies: SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQL, etc. Required Education: BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering.
- Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
- Desired Certifications: - DoD 8570.1 IAT Level I - Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) - CSSLP
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 559538705Posted: 2020-06-04