Req ID: 169701
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION: The Hotel Sales Manager will direct the sales efforts for the hotel(s) in their market.
JOB SUMMARY: The primary purpose of the Hotel Sales Manager is directing the sales efforts for Hotels operated by Love's Hospitality. Additionally, the position will provide assistance to hotel management with the objective of maximizing revenue.
- Provide assistance and training to the hotel management team, supplying them with the skills necessary to maintain existing customer base and attract new clients into the hotel.
- Oversee hotel sales effort to ensure all aspects of the sales plans are executed by the hotel to surpass revenue goals.
- Light travel possible every other month
- Provide input and feedback to hotel team assisting them with the execution of revenue management strategies.
- Oversee collaborative efforts with the brand's National Sales Manager and ensure that the hotel is executing brand sales strategies.
- Maintain relationships with Global Sales Accounts that provide rooms to multiple hotels within the portfolio.
- Responsible for driving sales and marketing campaigns within the assigned area.
- Additional tasks and all other duties as assigned by the Corporate Manager of Hotel Sales and Marketing and Director of Hospitality.
- Perform weekly and monthly projects and assigned tasks.
- Maintain personal grooming and company uniform standards.
- Maintain company attendance standards.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Hospitality, OR related field or equivalent years of related work experience required
- 3+ years' of professional business experience
- 3+ years' experience in Hospitality sales
- Previous experience with multiple hospitality brands including but not limited to: Choice & IHG
BACKGROUND CHECKS: All offers of employment may be conditioned on receipt of a background check report and/or drug screen that is acceptable to Love's
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard Skills: Ability to learn and operate all facility equipment including computers.
- Soft Skills: Good verbal and written communication skills, time management and delegation skills, organization skills, can-do attitude, sense of urgency, and strong work ethic.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Regularly required to talk and hear.
- Requires standing and walking, with some bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing
- Occasional light lifting not over 30lbs
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to outdoor elements in all seasons.
EEO STATEMENT: Love's Travel Stops Inc. and Its Affiliates provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Function(s): [[mfield1]]
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love's Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love's approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love's has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes' Magazine's annual listing of America's largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love's commitment has remained the same: "Clean Places, Friendly Faces."