Warehouse Team MemberLocation: Brownstown, Livonia, Plymouth, Romulus, Hazel Park, & Wixom, MI</span>
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate: $15.00/hr min pay rate - $18.85/hr max pay rate
Immediate openings available now. Start as soon as 7 days. No resume or previous work experience required.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page.
Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for customers. Stay active during your work day in this fast-paced warehouse environment.
Here are some of the things you'll get to do with us:
In some of the roles, you'll get trained on how to use special equipment like:
- Receive and put away inventory
- Get customer orders ready and pack them up
- Load boxes into trucks for shipment
- Work around moving machines like order pickers, forklifts, mobile carts, and possibly robots!
- Use scanners to scan bar codes on products
Check out what some of our employees have to say about their warehouse jobs:
- Stand-up forklifts
- Turret trucks
- Order pickers
- Mobile carts
Candidates must be 18 years or older with ability to read and speak English for safety.
Reasons you'll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
Learn more here: https://www.amazondelivers.jobs/about/benefits
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you'll get after you choose your role with us.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
PandoLogic. Keywords: Warehouse Worker, Location: Ecorse, MI - 48229
Posting ID: 560155640Posted: 2020-07-14