Warehouse Associate - Arden - 1st and 2nd Shift - $14.00/hr.
PrideStaff is recruiting for Warehouse Associates for 1st and 2nd shift for a manufacturing facility located in Arden. Part-time opportunities available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform operations to load and unload freight in an efficient manner.
- Move product to storage areas with proper equipment and efficiently stack and store the product in the appropriate area.
- Pick customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is packed and shipped. Carry or transport orders to the shipping/packing areas with material handling equipment. Sort, mark, or pack orders as requested.
- Repack, label, and weigh orders as required to ensure shipment of product will be received in good condition.
- Operate all material handling equipment safely. Daily inspect and perform minor maintenance on equipment.
- Check or count product for accuracy and damage.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining a neat and orderly
- warehouse. Conduct activities in a manner which promotes safety.
- Charge and/or change forklift batteries. Perform labeling, sorting, strapping, packing, and repacking as needed.
- Assist with the taking of physical inventory.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 months warehouse experience
- Must have basic math skills; and be computer savvy
- Forklift certification preferred
- Ability to work safely around equipment
- Ability to multi-task and constantly be on the move throughout the workday
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Hours of Work: 1st Shift - 7:00 am to 3:30 pm and 2nd Shift - 4:00 am to 12:30 am
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): Up to $14.00/hr.
Posting ID: 561061761Posted: 2020-08-20