Employer: Little General Stores JOB DESCRIPTIONBRANDED FOOD SERVICE ASSISTANT MANAGERPurpose:
To assist the manager in the total operation of a branded food service restaurant, providing
exceptional customer service, and attaining agreed upon sales and profit goals while working within the
framework of company values and policies and maintaining the standards set forth by the branded
- Assist with staffing with the friendliest, most positive, trained and eager to help people.
- Perform management duties as described in the Manager job description and the operations manual, as delegated by the Manager.
- Assist with ensuring that every customer leaves happy and all complaints are resolved. Train, trust and empower team to provide outstanding Quality, Friendliness, Cleanliness, Accuracy and Speed of Service.
- Assist with ensuring the safety and security of all employees and customers.
- Assist with attaining the restaurant's Annual Operating Plan.
- Assist with ensuring consistent delivery of safe food on every shift by enforcing the branded franchise safety standards.
- Assist with ensuring consistent execution of systems to maintain a clean, organized restaurant, prepared to deliver the best dining experience possible.
- Assist with the purchase of food, beverages and supplies as needed and oversee their preparation to insure that every product served meets our high standards of product quality. Maintain high standards by operating in accordance with established performance, profits and operating standards as outlined in the branded franchise operations manual.
- Use branded franchise training tools to effectively develop and prepare team members and managers for growth opportunities. Identify and train shift managers.
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of all equipment, and assume responsibility for preventive maintenance of a restaurant.
- Assist with ensuring all marketing plans are executed on time and accurately to build repeat customer visits, including approved Local Store Marketing.
- Provide leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment toward Company objectives.
- Assist with training all employees on general cash control systems and general credit card security and maintaining a secure restaurant environment for credit card data.
- Assist with completion of semi-annual performance appraisals for all team members.
- Responsible for administrative requirements and execution of all procedural guidelines.
Food Service ManagerSubordinates:
Crew Leaders, Clerks, Cooks and Crew MembersPhysical Demands of the Position:
- Walking 25% of time
- Sitting 10% of time
- Lifting 25 lbs
- Carrying 25 lbs
- Pushing 25 lbs
- Pulling 25 lbs
Climbing, Balancing, Climb Ladder
Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling
Seeing, Depth Perception, Color Vision
Posting ID: 561453648Posted: 2020-10-16