Our Tasting Room Attendants create wonderful experiences and education for our Guests in our Napa-Style Tasting Rooms. A unique and varied role, Tasting Room Attendants are responsible for providing wine tastings, handling retail sales, assisting with Wine Club Member activities, answering calls, and overseeing carry-out and catering orders. From the wine education and company training they will receive from us, the Tasting Room Attendant will share with our guests a their knowledge of our wines, products and company. Teamwork is essential and is what we’re all about at Cooper’s Hawk!
• Must represent Cooper’s Hawk Vision and Values
• At least 21 years of age
• Passion for people, wine, food and service!
• Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills
• Hard-working, team player
• Ability to stand and walk for up to 10 hours per day
• Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
• Ability to exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to 6 hours in length
• Must be able to read, write and understand English
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations; basic reading, listening and speaking skills
• Ability to perform essential functions to Cooper’s Hawk standards with reasonable accommodation
• Certified in responsible alcohol service (where required by state, city, or municipality), Cooper’s Hawk will help provide if needed
• Ability to work flexible shifts and schedules, inclusive of weekends and some holidays
• Ability to communicate clearly with Guests, managers and team members
• Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
• Experience in a casual dining or upscale dining environment or retail sales preferred
• Experience in a wine environment or equivalent preferred
• College degree a plus
Cooper's Hawk is an Equal Opportunity Employer.