Hire and start date to be in August as VMI opens.
At Parkhurst Dining, we pride ourselves on creating personal relationships and authentic culinary experiences. Apply now to join our team and create your own story with Parkhurst!
The Cook is responsible for the quality, quantity and timeliness of that day's meal production. Preparation of food must be in accordance with Parkhurst Culinary Gold Standards, recipes, production procedures under strict food safety conditions. The Cook is an essential part of creating authentic culinary experiences for our guests!
- 20% off your purchase at all family brands
- One free meal while you are on shift
- Options for 401k, dental, vision, and medical plans
- Paid time off: depending on the length of your tenure at Parkhurst, a number of hours of work results in one hour paid time off
- On site training!
- Prepare food according to Parkhurst recipes and also enforce the “batch” cooking method.
- Ensure the quality of the food produced, and maintain the quality and quantity of food throughout the service period, utilizing production sheets.
- Maintain open lines of communication with other associates, e.g., line servers, concerning specific information about food items on a daily basis.
- Maintain an open line of communication with management, informing them of products and supplies needed.
- Follow the uniform dress code and maintain proper personal hygiene.
- Assist fellow team members at every opportunity.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
- Standing and/or walking - 100% of time.
*** Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Posting ID: 561558019Posted: 2020-07-14