Performs a variety of tasks, from stocking supplies, serving, charging people for their food, handling cash, credit cards, and a cash register, cleaning tables and counters, resetting tables, greeting customers, using suggestive selling techniques and answering questions.
• Smiles when "On Stage"
• Adheres to PCI Compliance Standards
• Is neatly attired at all times in the required uniform and name tag
• Prepares tables with special attention to sanitation and order
• Attending to guest upon entrance
• Is fully knowledgeable of menu prices, daily specials, menu items and Point of Sale systems.
• Aware at all times of the guest's needs.
• Maintains a professional and congenial attitude.
• Checks station for neatness, cleanliness, proper set-up, and backup supplies.
• Introduces himself/herself to the guest, uses guest's name whenever possible and provides information concerning daily specials or featured items.
• Suggests cocktails, appetizers, and desserts when appropriate.
• Utilizes suggestive selling.
• Takes orders promptly and processes them in the kitchen in a timely manner.
• Serves food promptly.
• Ensures that side work at the end of the shift is completed and checked by the hostess if applicable.
• Is knowledgeable of the hotel property including room rates, promotions in the hotel and local events.
• Maintains health and sanitation standards.
• Adheres to all work rules, procedures and policies established by the company, including, but not limited to those contained in the NHG Handbook
• Performs other reasonable related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and management.