FlynnO'Hara the largest school uniform company in the US is currently looking to fill a part time Key Holder position in our Emerson, New Jersey retail location. The Key Holder is responsible for managing sales, operations, asset protection and human resource functions of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability.
- Assume responsibility for the operations of the store in the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant Manager.
- Assist in the direction and supervision of associates engaged in sales, inventory-taking, and reconciling cash receipts or in performing guest services.
- Ensure weekly schedules are followed to ensure proper floor coverage; review station schedules for accuracy.
- Promote legendary customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; respond to customer inquiries and concerns in a professional and timely manner.
- Actively monitor inventory levels and sales to make timely and appropriate requests to maximize store fulfillment.
- Promote the use of product knowledge as a tool to enhance employee productivity, sales and service levels.
- Maintain a visually appealing store, ensuring proper housekeeping; visual merchandising and organization are kept to the highest standard.
- Train associates on visual merchandising to ensure store is maintained at all times.
- Comply with all policies and procedures related to the opening and closing of the store, cash register transactions, bank deposits and daily cash reconciliations.
- Proactively manage all aspects of loss prevention to ensure the protection of company assets including cash, merchandise and company property.
- Assist Store Manager and Assistant Manager in taking time to effectively orient new employees, set clear performance expectations, train, and coach; give constructive performance feedback.
- Be receptive to feedback and coaching.
- Build strong sales and service relationships with guests through inspiring and motivating the team into action.
- Set the tone, pace, and consistently model key sales and service behaviors with every team member creating an optimal guest purchase experience.
- Maximize all email capture in order to ensure optimal customer communication.
- Must be flexible to travel to in school events, company meetings and off site projects.
- Prepare and oversee physical inventory, receiving of merchandise and reporting discrepancies.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws.
- Ensure consistent execution of company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned/required.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years retail experience preferred.
- 1 year management team supervision preferred.
- Proficient in Windows based software, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to analyze sales and inventory reports.
- Open availability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends in order to support the needs of the company.
- Ability to effectively build relationships with guests, peers and leadership.
- Comfortable with making decisions and mediating conflict within the team environment.
- Ability to adapt to challenges while remaining calm in a fast paced retail environment.
- Ability to delegate and prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
- Strong leadership qualities: the ability to effectively communicate across all levels within the organization and with guests.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day, or moving on the sales floor or stockroom.
- Physical activities include bending, kneeling, lifting up to 30 lbs., climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
EASY APPLY AT: https://flynnohara.applicantpro.com/jobs/491939.html
Posting ID: 561796168Posted: 2021-04-24Job Title: Key Holder