Global Partner Development Manager - Digital Transformation, GSI WW
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a world class partner and sales leader to manage Digital Transformation initiatives with a global strategic AWS consulting partner. As a Partner Development Manager within AWS, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to accelerate adoption of AWS cloud computing services through this Global System Integrator (GSI) and their customers.
Responsibilities will include driving C-level and field relationships with your partner and with the AWS sales field, and executing joint GTM plans globally. You will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall market adoption of the partner solutions, by establishing and growing business and technical relationships while managing the day-to-day partner interactions.
The ideal candidate will have both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to manage joint GTM efforts and to easily interact with enterprise customers and sales executives. This person should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, as well as build and convey compelling value propositions. The position also requires a strong technical acumen and familiarity with cloud services.
AWS partners develop and deploy new innovative solutions for customers. AWS customers are developing some of the most exciting and innovative new businesses, and partners are using cloud technologies from AWS such as AI and Machine Learning, IoT, compute and storage to dramatically accelerate innovation.
* Working with cross functional teams to create and execute a strategic business plan, inclusive of enablement, practice development, and marketing and sales initiatives on innovative solutions that meet customer needs with measureable ROI
* Driving partner sales revenue through regular pipeline, opportunity registration and business reviews with partners to manage progress against the strategic business plan
* Engage each partner's field sales organizations, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for AWS
* Evangelizing a partner's value proposition internally throughout AWS and externally with customers
* Driving partner solutions, APN Program attainment, continuous enablement through training and certifications and go-to-market strategies for differentiation and expansion of their footprint
* Establishing AWS as the partner's preferred cloud computing platform for Digital innovation
* Responsible for enabling a global Digital Innovation practice on AWS
* Understand the technical requirements of each partner and work closely with the internal AWS development team to guide the direction of our product offerings
* Prepare and give business reviews to AWS and partner senior leaders
* Manage complex contract negotiations involving legal, marketing and business terms
* Serve as a key member of the AWS partner GSI team helping to define and deliver the overall go-to-market strategy for the segment
* Up to 50% global travel
* 10+ years of business development, partner development, or alliances management experience
* Strong understanding of industry regulatory and compliance requirements that apply to cloud-based technologies
* Published or presented thought leadership on topics relevant to partners and executive decision makers on use of technology
* Track record of success building a technology partner ecosystem with solutions or innovation programs
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Posting ID: 562031583Posted: 2021-05-15Job Title: Global Partner Development Manager