Seeking full time, skilled workers in maintenance and repair of 2 and 4 stroke marine and stationary diesel engines to join our team.
- Candidate must be able to perform onsite inspections and inform customer on possible maintenance, repairs, and retrofits on propulsion related equipment.
- Identify failures, make adjustments, and assist on (sea) trial runs and testing of propulsion equipment according to instructions and protocols.
- Prepare time sheets, service reports and travel expenses on time and with quality. - Check and adjust relevant systems and interfacing.
- Provide internal and external work reports according to standards.
- 3-5 years related experience preferred.
- Frequent weekend work and travel required. (Passport needed)
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship and be eligible for TWIC card and have necessary tools to perform day to day task.
We offer competitive pay, benefits and 401K.
Posting ID: 562851218Posted: 2021-02-25