This position will provide a high level of comprehensive administrative/clerical support to both our legal team and our Corporate office. Exhibits strong commitment to the service needs of the internal and external customer. Represents the company in a professional and courteous manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepares and proofreads variety of legal and business correspondence; reviews all documents for spelling, grammar, layout, content and context; responsible for the highest level of accuracy
- Answers and screens telephone calls in a courteous and timely manner, instituting a process of intake and tracking; maintains accurate and up-to-date related databases for assigned departments
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls; takes comprehensive messages and contacts appropriate parties for necessary information and/or routes to the appropriate contact to provide additional assistance
- Effectively schedules meetings, arranges for conference rooms and/or makes video conference arrangements and communicates relevant details to all participants
- Manages incoming and outgoing mail, e-mails and faxes. Scans and files all substantive communications. Photocopies and faxes documents in a timely and accurate manner; coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services as needed
- Assists with a variety of other administrative projects for corporate office departments as requested
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of administrative experience in a professional/corporate environment
- Professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- High level proficiency with office technology and related computer skills including MS Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills and close attention to detail
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently or within a group
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prior experience providing administrative support in a law office or other legal environment
- Strong understanding of legal terminology
Work Schedule: 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday, or as needed to meet business needs.
- (3) Weeks of Paid Time Off
- Birthday Paid Day Off
- 12 paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/ Vision
- 401K + match
- Education reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free workplace. Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug screen
BH Management’s roots date back to 1993 when Harry Bookey formed the company with a roster of just five apartment communities. Today, our founder continues to lead the firm, serving as inspiration for its 2,100-plus employees.
With revenues now surpassing $500 million annually, BH Companies have come a long way in a short time. Our guiding principles are simple and direct. First, invest in employees—they are the front line of our team and the foundation of our success. Second, go above and beyond to satisfy customers.
If we do our job well, renters become long-term residents, directly impacting profitability. As a result, we are ever vigilant about the interests of partners and clients, carefully balancing dollars invested against anticipated return. By adhering to these guidelines, BH Companies has enjoyed continuous growth and outstanding performance for well over a decade.
Our mission continues: We’re all about creating value.
Posting ID: 563043735Posted: 2020-08-10