We are a designer/manufacturer and master distributor of exclusive Garden/Gift/Holiday merchandise and founded in 1999.
This position will provide gratification for designing packaging, catalogs, trade show materials as well as touch up photography and create images for online retailers as well as retailer catalogs.
Key Responsibilities for Graphic Designer:
- Create and enhance the processes for the design and production of marketing materials across a broad spectrum of media such as print and social media.
- Raise the bar of the Marketing department's work output in terms of creativity and out of the box thinking.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to production.
- Perform other responsibilities assigned.
Minimum Qualifications for Graphic Designer:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college (graphic design, communications or related field), or equivalent experience/ combined education, with 3 years of professional experience
- Proficient in several graphics applications; including Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, and Acrobat, Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, and Excel).
- Proficient on PC and MAC platforms.
- Must be proficient in graphic design and layout, understanding color, working with outside printers, writing and editing skills.
- Must have experience in designing for physical products.
- Experience in designing for garden décor (inline, hardline, seasonal) is a plus.
- Experience in photography and/or video production is a plus.
- Experience in designing for online retailers, including A+ content is a plus.
Our ideal candidate will also possess:
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask, good collaboration skills, flexibility and professional behavior when ideas or designs are rejected.
- Awareness of industry, market, trends, and standards of graphic design.
- Knowledge of packaging layout, catalog layout, and ads.
Posting ID: 563043927Posted: 2020-10-27