Kitchen Team Member
You practice and focus on the Big 5 daily to create magic every time for your customers by delivering #fastmagic.
1. BIG WARM WELCOME
- As a Leon Kitchen Family Member, you are the life and joy in Leon kitchens.
- Give big friendly welcomes to customers (when you catch their eye)
- Seek opportunities to delight or surprise a customer
2. FAST FOOD (WITHIN 30 SECONDS AT PEAK)
- We aim to serve customers their food and drink within 30 seconds at peak times.
- Set up your section with necessary equipment and ingredients
- Organize your section to ensure smooth delivery of food out of the kitchen
- Make sure our Pass areas are well stocked with food
- Complete next day prep lists make sure we do not run out of food over service hours
3. PERFECT FOOD EVERY TIME
- Check that all ingredients are of the best quality before using them
- Stock rotation to be followed at all times
- Follow Leon systems and procedures to keep our food fresh and at its best quality
- Use Leon portioning tools to make each dish to standard
- Make each dish to Kitchen Secrets guidelines so they look beautiful
- Follow waste procedures during food prep and service
4. MAGIC TEAMWORK
- Say hello and goodbye
- Say please and thank you to everyone.
- Support one another
- Celebrate successes together
- Support all new Family Member training when needed
5. WORLD’S CLEANEST RESTAURANTS
- Your store is so clean we can lick the tables, work stations, etc.
- Use the Trail/ Kitchen Diary to maintain health and food safety
- Complete all required health & food safety training
- Clean as you go so all kitchen areas and work stations are spotless and tidy
- Maintain kitchen equipment so they are in good working conditions
- Follow all Leon health & food safety practices at all times
- Take pride in your store environment
This is the minimum of what we expect from you at Leon. When you give of your best and set out to achieve more, magic happens.
Posting ID: 563059299Posted: 2021-02-24