Madison Allied is looking for hard working and enthusiastic real estate agents to come and join our winning sales team! Madison Allied utilizes the latest in technology to help you organize a pipeline of leads that are provided to you at NO COST.
All of our agents work from home so there is no organizational fees or floor time. We want you out in the field selling and not in an office cold calling.
Madison Allied has offices in New York and Florida and we are expanding, we want to help you take your career to the next level!
- Work from home apart from showings and listing presentations
- Flexible schedule / No required floor time, desk fees, or start-up fees
- Generous Commission Splits
- Ongoing training, one-on-one mentoring
- Company-provided leads at no cost to you through our Op City, Zillow, Trulia and Street Easy partnerships
- CRM app so you can work when you are on the go!
- List and sell residential real estate properties
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Host open houses and other events
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
- Must possess a valid Real Estate License or Be Enrolled in a 75-HR Salesperson Course
- Previous experience in real estate, property management, or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Madison Allied strives to foster a “family-oriented” team atmosphere, providing support and encouragement to our valuable team of agents. We provide you the infrastructure to succeed.
If you are looking to be part of a winning sales team, we would love to have you as part of the Madison Allied family!
Posting ID: 563126433Posted: 2020-09-20