Seeking a well-organized individual for a full-time, customer service/admin assistant position.
You must be able to attend work everyday, Monday - Friday from 9am to 6pm. No nights or weekends required. Looking for someone who is seeking a stable, long term position.
• Support management/team in office administration tasks, such as customer service, creating reports/tracking sales, answering phones, customer follow up, light collection reminders.
• Answering and sending emails, become familiar with our services and policies and relay information to and from our clients and customers.
• The ideal candidate will have experience in handling customer service issues over the phone and via email.
• Must be proficient with MS Office, MS Excel, Google Sheets, Google Calendar
• Must demonstrate the ability to flourish under pressure, complete tasks with minimal guidance, adapt to changes in the work environment, have strong time management skills and maintain a happy/can-do attitude
• Maintain a professional attitude
Our office environment is unique and closely knit, drama free and professional. The dress code is casual.