At Cody and Sons Plumbing, Heating & Air, we'll invest in your growth, encourage your ideas, and reward your efforts. For more than 50 years, we've raised experts who become masters of their craft, mentor others, and enjoy rewarding careers serving our community. ANSWER THE CALL TO BECOME A PART OF SOMETHING LEGENDARY!
Why join our team?
· Job security
· Paid training
· Plenty of advancement opportunities
· New phone
· Safety boot voucher ($125) annually
· Hourly pay paid weekly via direct deposit
· Paid vacations and PTO (Paid time off starts after 90 days and grows from there)
· Benefits include: Medical/dental/vision/life insurance, company-matching retirement program
· We live by our core value "TEAMWORK -- All for one and one for all”
The Plumbing Apprentice (with preferably 2 or more years experience) assists our Plumbing Service Technicians with service calls to customers in their homes and utilizes customer service training to educate and assist customers in choosing service, products and finance options. The essential functions of the experienced Plumbing Apprentice are to provide general plumbing installation and repair services to our customers in tandem with a teammate.
Come work with us and not for us. Only motivated people should apply.