Elevado Group, a fast growing LA based Real Estate Development Company is seeking a vibrant and motivated person to play a key role in a 30 year+ family business focused on multi family new construction throughout Los Angeles with emphasis in San Fernando Valley. The role requires someone who is well organized and can manage multiple tasks. Perfect opportunity for someone who enjoys leading projects from ground up. This candidate will be responsible for all job site construction activities including:
· Coordinate and supervise all construction personnel including sub-contractors
· Directs all field personnel and subcontractors’ foremen to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications.Hire, supervise, and manage different sub-contractors
· Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process.
· Continuously review project plans and specifications to ensure sub contractors ensure compliance
· Work with the different service providers including architects and engineers that support the buildings
· Lead and work with the different city inspectors
· Provide daily reports and lead weekly site meetings
· Promote job safety
· Graduate of a four-year degree program in engineering, construction management or construction science preferred but not required.
· 3+ years managing ground up multi family real estate projects
· Coordinates and schedules sub contractors
· Ability to review plans
· Executes material take-offs
· Strong management and communication skills
· Organized and ability to multi task
We are seeking a full time person who is eager to work, determined to succeed, and willing to contribute in a small and growing environment. We offer a competitive compensation based on experience and believe there is plenty of career growth within the firm.
Please forward a cover sheet and resume.