We are currently looking for a seasoned mechanic that specializes in Import motorcycles to join our team of dedicated motorcycle specialists. The successful candidate would be self-driven and able to work without supervision and get results leading to a high output of weekly repairs and maintenance.
• Repair maintains and overhauls small displacement training school motorcycles. Suzuki, Honda, Kawasaki and others
• Replace tires, turn signals and bent levers
• Determine parts needed, locate parts and order-needed parts.
• CA valid driver’s license and (M1 motorcycle License. preferred)
• Proven track record, 5 years’ experience repairing, tuning and overhauling
• Comprehensive background in import motorcycle repair
• Possess your own tools (Preferred)
• Self-directed, detail oriented and able to work independently.
· Part-Time position potentially leading to Full-Time—25 to 30 hours per week
· Work will primarily be conducted at our San Jose location but must have ability to travel to all location as needed periodically.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $36.00 /hour