- Write multiple sections of the Technical Solution and/or Management Approach Interview projects SMEs to gain customer-specific and solution area information in support of writing
- Write Past Performances research and work with Project/Program Managers to collect additional content to produce a comprehensive and compelling response
- Send data calls to partners and ensure they submit their response on time
- Respond to data calls for partners on time
- Prepare resumes in support of proposal efforts, working to collect, update, and customize resumes for each effort
- Production for hard copy proposal submissions
- Respond to RFI/RFP/RFQ's on time
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs); attending strategy meetings.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Prepares presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and binding; coordinating printing.
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent writing skills
- At least 6 years experience writing management and technical proposal sections in response to Federal Government solicitations
- Meets deadlines/strong time management skills
- A sales-oriented mind an understanding of how to capture the interest of a target customer through writing
- Knowledge of word processing software
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Expert level proficiency with MS Word
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Previous work experience at government client sites or having worked directly for the Federal Government
- Degree in English, Technology, Business, or Marketing
- Graphics experience
Satsyil Corp, an SBA certified 8(a) firm established in 2012, has steadily grown building a mature portfolio of successfully operational and completed projects to Federal Agencies and Commercial clients including extensive experience within the Health Care Industry. Currently headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Satsyil’s founding members began providing IT Development Expertise and Consulting Services with a mission to deliver cost-effective and business-driven information technology solutions. We promote an environment where our team strives to provide high-quality solutions with an immense commitment to our customers, in everything we do.
As a commitment to our customers, Satsyil has obtained corporate certifications such as CMMi ML 3 (Development); ISO 27001:2013 (Information Security Management); and ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management). Satsyil dedicates time and investment in research and development as well as focused training support for all our employees, providing end to end solutions in various technology areas utilizing open source solutions as well as Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) and Government off-the-shelf (GOTS) products. Our Core Competencies include Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, DevOps/Agile Engineering, Enterprise Cloud Services, and Custom Web/Mobile Development.
Posting ID: 563550662Posted: 2021-02-26