Apply NOW!!! Must Be Licensed!!! SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY!! Looking for guards willing to have an open schedule.
We are growing fast we have full-time and part time. If you like to work then were the company for you.
We also pay over-time when new sites come available and we are under staff. We are no longer a small company, but is making our mark as a mid-size company.
We pay ever week
We have been in business for four years and going on our 5th year.
Were also working on going into other states. We have made our Mark Alpha Security Bureau is a full service Security Guard Company
Job Duties and Tasks for: "Security Guard"
1) Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
2) Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
3) Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
4) Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
5) Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
6) Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
7) Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
8) Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
9) Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas