We are a wholesale food distributor, and we are seeking a driver for regular deliveries to cities in Oregon and Washington (Seattle, Bend, Eugene, etc.). You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of less than 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). CDL is not required.
- Safely operate a truck and warehouse equipment.
- Properly load and unload cargo consisting of pallets and items up to 100 lb.
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving, warehousing, or other related fields
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to handle physical workload safely
- Strong work ethic and communication skills
- Ability to understand and follow directions of managers and customers
Due to customer requirements, Alexis Foods does criminal background checks on employees filling this position.
Benefits include medical insurance and paid vacation.
Alexis Foods sources and distributes the highest quality specialty foods, striving to maintain superior quality, exceptional service, and locally sustainable practices. We provide over 1,200 specialty stocked products throughout the entire Northwest.
Alexis Foods has become one of the premier food distributors in the Northwest.
Posting ID: 563679620Posted: 2021-02-25