We are a growing Allen CPA firm that provides exceptional bookkeeping, financial planning and tax preparation to small businesses and individuals.
We are family owned and operated and have a culture of integrity, outstanding service and family values. We have demonstrated excellent client retention and are striving to grow while maintaining our family culture.
We are seeking a seasonal EA or CPA to join us full time during the 2018 tax filing season from January through April of 2019 and then again from August through October 2019. The primary role will be preparation of both business and personal tax returns of various complexities. Part time work in the off season may be offered (but not required) on an as needed basis.
· Prepare and review federal and state income tax returns of various complexities for individuals and businesses (including Schedule C, C-Corps, S-Corps, and Partnerships)
· Prepare and review client tax liability projections and what-if scenarios
· Sort and review documents submitted by our clients for relevance, accuracy/completeness and perform due-diligence
· Keep detailed work papers and document your positions and entries
· Flexible to work overtime as needed
· Develop positive staff and client relationships
· 3-5 years of tax preparation experience preferred
· CPA or Enrolled Agent License preferred
· Strong Organization, communication, customer service and presentation skills
· Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), strong Windows PC skills
· Ability to multi-task in a professional environment and maintain efficiency under stressful deadline conditions
· Experience with ProSeries tax software preferred
· Familiar with 2018 tax law changes