We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping clients by providing care and information to clients and their pets.
- Handle client inquiries and scheduling appointments
- Provide information about the services we provide for their pets
- Document and update medical records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving services and medications
- Previous experience in customer service
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are a busy six doctor, small animal, AAHA practice. While most of our patients are cats & dogs, we do treat exotics and injured wildlife as well. We have an updated facility with in house laboratory, digital radiology & digital dental radiology; including five exam rooms, a surgical and dental suite, and isolation ward. Our hospital team utilizes technicians to their fullest potential and we provide an environment for continued education and development. Assistants are responsible for communicating with doctors and technicians about the patients in their care. CSR's are key participants in our patients health, and making sure the workflow is steady. CSR's work with doctors, technicians, assistants and hospital manager to make sure clients are informed about their pets health and next steps in the medical treatment process.
We offer our employees a great environment in which to work, as well as terrific benefits. Come and join our team helping pets live longer healthier lives with their families.
Posting ID: 563837154Posted: 2021-03-02