Job Title: | Director Revenue Operations - Full time
Reporting to: | Chief Customer Officer
Primary Function: | Super hero of Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success
Location | Plano, TX
This is no ordinary love.
This is for people who have something to prove.
If you’ve lived in a Sales Ops role and felt that your hands were tied, and spent too much time on mail tasks versus leveraging technology, automation and AI to drive real change at a rapid pace, then this job may be for you.
What if YOU could map and optimize the ENTIRE customer journey. And you could do this under the guidance of a seasoned management team utilizing top tier industry consultants building a highly differentiated GTM strategy and Commercial Insight. And you could do this with the most amazing AI-powered sales and marketing tech stack with incredible access to data in real time.
Maybe you wanna jump in with both feet. Before you do, carefully consider if you have the mojo to make this a reality.
Ask Yourself These Questions
- Are you truly focused on the customer experience? Really? Are you?
- Do you have empathy towards the customer?
- Are you street smart with intuitive and quick common sense reasoning?
- Are you tech savvy and know multiple tools? Can you quickly learn new tech?
- Do you know enough about data structures and how to manage data to get insights?
- Can you quickly formulate plans, and then execute and adjust them?
- Do you have deep curiosity
- Do you know when to stop analysing and when to take action?
What You Will Do
Responsible for creating the complete prospect-to-customer journey map with seamless handoffs between Marketing and Sales and Customer Success; defining and optimizing processes, managing technology, and getting business insights from data and analytics.
Marketing Ops campaign reporting, planning and budgeting; tracking lead attribution and influence to Drive pipeline velocity with High Value Customers.
Sales Ops focuses upon sales productivity and effectiveness, reducing sales cycle time, sales enablement, drives win rates, prepares forecasting, compensation, order management, and CRM administration.
Customer Success leverages Automation and AI to drive insights increasing Customer Lifetime Value.
Tech Stack You Will Use
- Pardot B2B marketing platform with Salesforce Engage
- Wistia video marketing engagement
- Salesforce Digital Engagement, Chatbot with AI
- Salesforce Sales Cloud with Einstein AI recommendations
- Salesforce High Velocity Sales automated sales scripting using Lightning Dialer
- Gong.io AI-based call recording and revenue intelligence
- Expedite Commerce CPQ and Subscription Billing
- Einstein Analytics, using AI Discovery and AI Predictions
- ZoomInfo Discovery Org data
- Data sourced via API from other online partners
- Ongoing investment in additional automation tools
What You Won’t Do
- Have direct reports in the near term. This job is purely hands-on. You will be working with top tier outside consultants around GTM strategies, and will be building customer journeys in Pardot and High Velocity Sales. You can leverage our in-house web and Salesforce teams. You may decide to outsource Google Ads and Linkedin Ads, but track and monitor campaigns internally. You may decide to outsource certain data tasks that turn out to not be automatable.
- Manage sales reps. While you’ll work with sales leadership and rep’s to optimize revenue, you will not have direct responsibility over reps.
What You Need to Qualify
- 5+ years of applicable experience in SaaS is preferable
- Experience in Sales Ops
- Experience in Marketing Ops
- Salesforce.com expertise
- Experience in marketing automation
- Experience in data management and data analytics
- Self starter who can take direction and drive to viable solutions.
- Relentless quest for systems & process improvement.
- Problem solving and analytical mindset.
- Communication and customer presentation skills.
- Likes a fast-paced environment
About Expedite Commerce
Expedite Commerce provides a world-class SaaS solution for CPQ, Order Management, and Subscription Billing processes. Our team combines industry domain expertise with comprehensive technical knowledge in order to advise customers in the definition and execution of a strategic roadmap supporting business goals, building organizational alignment and establishing measurable criteria for success in order to innovate more quickly to gain a competitive advantage.
All qualified applicants to Expedite Commerce are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.