- Provides highly visible, self-supervised and self-directed, extensive on-site advisory customer support through the consultative performance of complex implementations of Thermo Fisher Quant Studio and BD Max PCR systems.
- Provides tailored customer training to meet customer needs based on an individualized assessment of the customer’s personnel, organizational structure, workflow and maximization of equipment capabilities, which may include: equipment, applications, systems, and IT solutions.
- Acts as an advisor on customer issues and drives efficiencies & optimization for the customer and Med Services through independent analysis and problem-solving.
- Utilizes independent judgment and discretion in the analysis of customer particularized needs and problem-solving issues that arise both during and after the implementation process. Independently analyzes and resolves most customer questions and problems and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels.
- Provides project management responsibilities and serves as a subject matter expert with customers.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this highly responsible position.
- Collect test samples from clients on behalf of the doctor for RPP and UTI and other forms of PCR testing.
- Performs these job duties on site
- Minimum Education Requirements: Associate’s degree in Medical Technology or a Laboratory Science (Biology, Chemistry, etc.)
- 3 years of previous experience in a clinical laboratory.
- Effective written/verbal communication skills as well as project management experience
- Effective customer consultative skills which includes advanced scientific knowledge and analysis, exceptional customer engagement, and fostering strong customer relationships.
- Can work as a field-based individual contributor with independence and autonomy
Posting ID: 564128519Posted: 2020-10-19