Registered Nurse, Med/Surg, PRN, Variable Hours, Roswell, NM
We are hiring a Registered Nurse to join our Med/Surg, in Roswell, NM.
This PRN job is located at Lovelace Regional Hospital provides 24/7 emergency services, intensive care, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, surgical services and birthing services for Roswell and the surrounding community. Lovelace's presence in Roswell also includes a primary and specialty care clinic to allow us to better serve the residents of southeast New Mexico. Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
Registered Nurse/RN Education and Experience Requirements:
- The Registered Nurse is responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- The RN may serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
Why Lovelace Regional Hospital Roswell?
- Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- One (1) year experience preferred
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license
- Current BLS: ACLS and PALS may be required for Unit
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Management skills; strong organization and problem solving skills
- Works well in a team setting; communicates effectively both orally and in writing
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
- Named to Becker's Hospital Review's list of 100 Hospital with Great Neurosurgery and Spine Programs
- Truven Health Analytics named Lovelace Health System among the top 20 percent of health systems in the country, and is the only health system recognized for this honor in New Mexico
- Named one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker's Hospital Review
Posting ID: 564135727Posted: 2020-09-30