- Lead teams with diverse skills, including management consultants, software engineers, data scientists, and instructors, to develop high-quality deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead the scoping of project requirements, draft proposals and analytic plans, create project timelines, and draft other materials related to sales and capture.
- Derive insightful, strategic recommendations through core management consulting skills combined with data science / machine learning applications.
- Use your analytics and machine learning expertise to research and recommend the best analytic approaches to solving challenges facing our clients.
- Lead and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to manage data logistics, including data transfers, understanding data structures, business rules, etc.
- Oversee QA/QC of data and output to ensure accuracy, completeness and reliability.
- Create compelling presentations that provide actionable insights and recommendations
- Present reports to key internal and external stakeholders, effectively communicating the key findings and recommendations.
- As you mature in the role, manage multiple projects concurrently to ensure successful completion of analytic projects.
Skills you bring
- 5-7+ years of experience in client focused roles, manipulating data sets, both structured and unstructured, with natural curiosity for exploring data and finding the untold story.
- At least a Bachelors degree in a quantitative discipline (statistics, economics, mathematics, computer science, electrical engineering, or a related scientific discipline).
- A Masters degree is a related technical discipline or in business is preferred.
- Strong understanding of statistics, modeling and machine learning techniques.
- Hands-on experience building analytic processes and solutions at scale.
- Familiarity with the following programming languages: SAS, Python, R and SQL. Familiarity with cloud based, open source computing environment.
- Understanding of the best ways to display data visually, creating powerful presentations which effectively demonstrate the value of analytic deliverables.
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects and resources concurrently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Posting ID: 564193393Posted: 2020-10-21