We provide civil engineering and consulting services for projects with an emphasis on urban infill and School/ University Campuses. Projects types include:
- Project Due Diligence, feasibility and Master Planning
- Public works and infrastructure
- Grading, paving and earthwork analysis
- SWPPP Developer/Practitioner (QSD/QSP)
- Stormwater Quality Management Plans (NPDES MS4)
- Flood control and Hydrology/Hydraulic Analysis
- Street, sewer, water and natural gas distribution systems
- BIM/Site and utility 3D modeling
- Provide engineering design, calculations, and preparation of plans, specifications and cost estimates in accordance with federal, state and local agency requirements and general engineering design standards.
- Ability to establish and maintain communication, responsiveness and effective working relationships with design team, clients, consultants, and contractors.
- Provide Construction administration and support, including but not limited to, resolving field issues, reviewing material submittals, and addressing contractor RFIs.
- Meet, coordinate and provide processing with various utility companies, review agencies and municipalities to expedite project approvals and permitting.
- B.S in Civil Engineering from an accredited college or university
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- City/County of Los Angeles and urban infill development experience helpful.
We offer a work environment where professional growth is encouraged. This opportunity is accompanied by an excellent compensation and benefits package.
Candidates must be currently able to work in the United States without sponsorship. Brandow & Johnston does not sponsor work visas.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 564204803Posted: 2020-10-23