We are currently looking to fill an Equipment Rental Counter Sales position with a Tulsa company.
The ideal candidate will have experience renting out equipment as used for construction projects, landscaping, power tools, etc. Must be able to service and troubleshoot machinery as well as provide customer service to the rental counter.
Hours: M-F 7:30am to 5:30 pm and 8am-5pm on Saturday
Starting Pay: $12-$15
Essential Job Responsibilities:
· Explain the use and service of rental equipment to customers
· Troubleshoots, maintains, and operates rental equipment as needed.
· Inform the correct department as to what parts will be required to fill rental requirements.
· Ensure all paperwork is turned in promptly
· Use provided tools with care
· Requests parts from the department in writing
· Assist in rental counter duties such as customer service, answering phones, cash handling, etc.
· Serve as a yard hand by knowing how equipment works