Inventory Control Clerk - Owings Mills, MDRPC Company has some amazing opportunities to get you to work as soon as this week! About RPC Company
RPC Company is a veteran-owned staffing agency that helps put people to work across the United States. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; and a four-time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award. Why Work for RPC?
- Easy hiring process with a fun team
- Temp, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire Opportunities
- Paychecks Every Friday
- Health Insurance
Inventory Control Clerk will be responsible for performing administrative functions related to the Post Repossession process through the cancellation of optional products, following for sale of vehicles, and charging off accounts in compliance with company policies and procedures. Role works Monday-Friday 8: 00am-4: 30pm. Training: 1 week & Nesting 1 Week. Inventory Control Clerk makes $15/hr. Responsibilities
- Perform administrative functions related to the Post Repossession process through the cancellation of optional products, following for sale of vehicles, and charging off accounts in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Create and submit financial change requests
- Toggle between various systems to accurately maintain accounts and enter data
- Coordinate with third parties as needed via web-based systems, email and phone calls
- Update account status and follow up on account activity to ensure all steps of process are completed
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Escalate account issues to expedite resolution
- Prepare and mail customer/dealer/vendor correspondence and legal notices
- Knowledge of Windows environment and Microsoft Office
- Strong work ethic with a minimum of 1 to 3 years clerical experience
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required.
- Ability to problem solve to resolve escalated issues when traditional methods fail.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in written form
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance to support team and business objectives.
- Respond appropriately to new or changing situations to meet customer needs
Posting ID: 564211729Posted: 2020-10-19