Surgical Technologist I / 40 hours (5 8' s) NWH OR (Eligible for a Sign-on Bonus)
The Surgical Technologist functions under the direct supervision of the RN. This position may be required to rotate to other Surgical Services Departments.JOB DESCRIPTION
- Responsible for providing intraoperative care to the surgical patient.
- Prepares for cases according to the surgeon' s preferences, needs of patient, etc.
- Passes instruments to the surgeon at the surgical field.
- Cares for instruments at the end of the surgical procedure, ensures accuracy of counts, assists in maintaining privacy and confidentiality of the patient, maintains safety of the patient and is responsible for application of the principles of asepsis at all times in order to maintain the integrity of the sterile field.
- Must be a graduate of an approved program for Surgical Technology. Surgical Technologist certification required.
- Surgical Technologist certification required
- 3 years of prior OR experience required.
For more information, please contact (248)939-6222
Posting ID: 564275354Posted: 2020-10-19