Plan, organize, direct, and coordinate the workers and resources of the restaurant for the efficient, well-prepared, and profitable service of food and beverages.
Tasks and Duties:
- Ensure efficient provisioning and purchasing of supplies.
- Estimate food and beverage costs.
- Supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to minimize waste.
- Perform frequent checks to ensure consistent high quality of preparation and service.
- Supervise operation of restaurant to maximize teamwork, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Work with other management personnel to plan marketing, advertising, and any special restaurant functions.
- Direct hiring, training, and scheduling of food service personnel.
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service.
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Review and monitor, with bookkeeper or other financial personnel, expenditures to ensure that they conform to budget limitations. Work to improve performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned by higher management/owner.
Posting ID: 564662205Posted: 2020-09-07