If you are a Account Manager one year minimum mortgage operations experience with experience, please read on!What You Will Be Doing
- Develops and maintains an already established relationship with correspondent or wholesale broker through communication and follow through.
- Identify and maintain daily contact with sources of mortgage loan production (correspondents and brokers) to ensure smooth flow of loan applications through the loan process.
- Answer client questions and respond to loan status, underwriting, processing and funding flow inquiries.
- Develop and maintain relationships with assigned customers.
- Generate mortgage loan business for PRMG by utilizing creativity and independence to manage current account relationships as wells as developing new business.
- Maintain and manage branch pipeline through reporting
- Provide customer service to sales account executives assisting with internal file flow.
- Order tax transcripts or W2 transcripts for all borrowers, as applicable per loan program.
- Order SSA validation, as applicable per underwriting conditions.
- Order FHA case number assignment, as applicable.
- Pull LDP/GSA on all loan participants.
- Order Mortgage Insurance with sufficient coverage, as applicable per loan program.
- Perform the Verbal VOE within applicable time frame per loan program of note date on all borrowers.
- Upload the appraisal and proof of appraisal delivery from ValuTrac into FT360 and notify the underwriter the appraisal is ready for review.
- Request change of circumstance from the disclosure department when applicable.
- Review and sign off all designated Level I account manager conditions in FT360.What You Need for this Position
- One year minimum mortgage operations experience.
- Experience working in a fast paced team environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication and business relationship skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and follow-through skills.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Technologically proficient in MS Windows software.
- Proven negotiating skills and forecasting capabilities.What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- PTO and Vacation days
- Plus many more!So, if you are a Account Manager with the necessary mortgage experience, please apply today!
Posting ID: 564831628Posted: 2020-07-28