Join the pioneers of environmentally responsible lawn care!
As one of our lawn care specialists, you will be responsible for applying our exclusive, organic-based fertilizers and other weed, disease and insect control products.
This position offers:
· $33,000-$40,000/annually + Bi-weekly performance bonus
· Health Insurance
· Paid vacation and holidays
· Full-time employment including year round
· 401K plan
Lawn Care Specialist Requirements:
· “Clean” driving record
· Ability to obtain commercial applicator license categories A & E (fees and books covered)
· Working Saturdays if production requirements are not met
· Great attitude with a team mentality
Lawn Care Specialist Responsibilities:
· Understanding of the NaturaLawn of America program in detail
· Applying granular fertilizer & control products to customers lawns
· Maintaining a neat, clean and professional appearance with your vehicle, equipment and personal presentation while representing the company
· Carry and move products up to 50 pounds
· Identify common broad leaf weeds
· Communicate with customers regarding strategies and solutions to resolve potential lawn issues
· Complete daily & weekly reports
Why NaturaLawn of America?
· Bi-weekly attendance bonuses!
· Uncapped bi-weekly performance bonuses!
· Working outside!
· Minimal supervision!
· Assigned, top of the line, vehicles & equipment!
· Assigned territories!
· 2-week holiday break!
· Ability to take time off January – March!
· Reliable offseason hours!
· Uniforms provided!
· Employee appreciation!
· Advancement opportunities!
Office (763) 273-4779