TCI is seeking On-Site Construction Project Manager with a strong background in electrical, mechanical and building systems to support our worldwide design build services for new construction, renovation and addition projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Construction Project Manager will be the company’s main onsite representative in the overall management and execution of the project from start to finish.
- Perform day to day management of project to meet project schedule and budget objectives.
- Oversee and coordinate subcontractor's work is in conformance to contract documents..
- Devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when need arises.
- Communicate effectively with Owner Representatives, home office, subcontractors, and other project stakeholders adhering to established onsite project protocols.
- Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with the Owner Representatives and Subcontractors.
- Manage team implementing strict quality and safety standards as planned.
- Must have a minimum of ten (10) years of construction project management experience as project manager working on medium size DOS, DOD and other Federal government projects preferably overseas projects.
- Highly professional verbal and written communication skills. The successful candidate must have the ability to interface with a multi-discipline, multi-cultural teams.
- Highly motivated with great organizational, team, and customer service skills.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented , collaborative environment is essential.
- Willing to travel and work for extended periods in foreign locations.
- A demonstrated knowledge of building systems. (Architectural, MEP, etc)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and working knowledge of Primavera or other scheduling software to create and/or update project schedule.
Must have preferably a four-year college degree in Architecture/Engineering/Construction or related field.
Professional license as a Certified Construction Manager, an architect or an engineer, or PMP certification is a plus
Minimum 5 years direct work experience in a project management capacity preferably on US government or commercial projects.
The Candidate must be a U.S. CITIZEN and preferably with any ACTIVE SECURITY CLEARANCE or is eligible to apply.
Design Build General Contractor in support of OCONUS government construction projects.
Posting ID: 564929962Posted: 2021-03-05