Gattis Pizza Assistant General Manager
Knoxville, TN 37918
Mr Gattis Pizza
Good Times, Great Pizza!
Franchised locally by Capstone Concepts, LLC
Our Mission: At Capstone Concepts, LLC, we lead, develop, and care for each other so we can take care of our guests.
Our Motto: Trust. Serve. Lead.
Our Philosophy: We are a hands-on team that believes integrity comes first. Our customer focus, management controls, and relationship drive our growth and build successful brands.
We are looking for team members!
The Assistant General Manager’s primary purpose is to develop restaurant management and hourly staff to build and increase sales over the previous year and improve profitability, while ensuring employee and guest satisfaction, and without compromising the integrity or culture of the concept. The Assistant General Manager is responsible for the success of the operation within their control. A successful manager will demonstrate the following competencies required to achieve the desired “outcomes” from their contributions to the mission statement:
- Develop and maintain a culture of accountability, integrity, service and trust where team members understand their roles and customers are priority.
- Develop a management team for future growth. Always be conscious and aware of talent and opportunities to “grow your employees.”
- Set standards so the restaurant maintains the highest level of cleanliness.
- Ensure all policies and procedures, whether HR, Safety, Financial or Operational in nature are being upheld in the unit on a daily basis.
- Provide hands-on leadership when working in the unit. Work various positions and provide feedback daily.
- Make sure redemption wall is always stocked and games are operating at 100%.
- Ensure all equipment is working properly at all the times.
- Develop efficient and accurate weekly schedules and ensure they are posted on time.
- Ensure unit has proper supplies while maintaining the period budget.
- Complete all produce and food orders on time.
- Complete bi-weekly food inventory.
- Be prepared for white glove inspections.
- Provide efficient and professional service to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Respond to customer feedback and handle customer concerns/needs.
- Work with Business Development on initiative rollouts and event preparation.
- Ensure unit is staffed with qualified team members at all levels.
- Ensure hiring policies and practices are followed.
- Perform interviews on all new hires and make recommendations for new hires.
- Oversee all training and development for new hires and/or existing employees. .
- Participate in monthly staff / server meetings.
- Participate in bi-weekly manager meetings to set and enforce standards.
- Ensure all team members follow Capstone Concepts’ uniform standard.
- Manage turnover in your unit and be aware of your turnover rate.
- Verify all cash deposits are made daily.
- Review weekly paperwork to ensure accuracy before it is turned into the office.
- Hit or exceed period budget.
- Review P&Ls before close to ensure they are accurate.
- Review P&Ls with team each period.
- 2 Years management in the food industry
- Can work in a fast paced environment
- Heavy Kitchen experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Hands-on leadership style
- Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle insurance
- Ability to motivate and develop team members
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to make good decisions and find alternative solutions
- Must pass a background check and drug screening
- Competitive pay and benefits including health, 401k and paid vacation
- Excellent training
- Opportunities to advance
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to walk and stand throughout the entire shift.
- Ability to continuously reach, bend, stoop, wipe, and carry objects.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 50 pounds.
- Cognitive abilities to reason, solve problems, and manage conflicting priorities.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We do not discriminate in our employment opportunities based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
in Knoxville, TN
Gattis Pizza Shift Leader
Est. $11.32 - $16.66 Full-time, Part-time Knoxville, TN 37918 Est. $16.97 - $29.82 Full-time, Part-time Knoxville, TN 37918
Food Service Team Lead
Est. $8.60 - $14.37 Full-time, Part-time Knoxville, TN 37918
Shift Manager - Full Time
$8.00 to $13.00 Full-time Knoxville, TN 37918
Shift Leader - GET PAID DAILY!
Est. $11.32 - $16.66 Full-time, Part-time Knoxville, TN 37918
Food Service Team Lead
Est. $8.60 - $14.37 Full-time, Part-time Knoxville, TN 37918 Est. $16.97 - $29.82 Full-time, Part-time Knoxville, TN 37918
Assistant General Manager
Est. $14.13 - $24.67 Full-time, Part-time Knoxville, TN 37918
Est. $8.63 - $10.68 Full-time, Part-time Knoxville, TN 37918
Easy apply food service supervisor jobs
in Knoxville, TN
Urban Air Adventure Park
$15.00 per hour Full-time Knoxville, TN 37922 Urgently Hiring $12.00 to $15.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Powell, TN 37849 Urgently Hiring $12.00 to $15.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Knoxville, TN 37923 Urgently Hiring $12.00 to $15.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Knoxville, TN 37917 Urgently Hiring $12.00 to $15.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Knoxville, TN 37912 Urgently Hiring $12.00 to $15.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Knoxville, TN 37923 Urgently Hiring $12.00 to $15.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Knoxville, TN 37916 Urgently Hiring $12.00 to $15.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Powell, TN 37849 Urgently Hiring $12.00 to $15.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Knoxville, TN 37914 Urgently Hiring