Pinnacle Hospitality Group is a well-established franchise group that continues to flourish, operating more than 20 quick service family restaurants. We operate Long John Silver's and A&W restaurants in Missouri, Illinois, and California. As we continue to grow, we are seeking Restaurant Managers of all levels including Shift Managers, Assistant Managers, and General Managers, for our Long John Silver's/A&W restaurants located throughout our markets.
This is an excellent growth opportunity for a self-motivated and ambitious leader with the desire to advance professionally with a solid franchise group that is supportive and wants to see you succeed. We offer excellent benefits, competitive wages and paid training programs that equips you and your associates to be successful in food service. Join our dynamic management team today!
As a Restaurant Shift Manager, you will assist or lead in the overall management of the restaurant, supervising team leaders and reporting to your Area Coach. You will train your team in food preparation, customer service and building leadership skills. You will ensure that all activities are consistent with and supportive of the restaurant’s business plan. You will observe and evaluate employees and work procedures to ensure that quality and customer service standards are met.
Additional responsibilities of the Management position include:
- Interaction with guests, receiving orders, processing sales and monies, and managing guest issues.
- Training and motivating team members.
- Preparation of products. Maintaining quality of product.
- Monitoring all service equipment.
- Uncompromising standards in maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Unloading, stocking and maintaining required inventory level.
- Recognizing and motivating efforts.
- Preparing / transporting deposits, preparing schedules, product projections, financials for store manager’s review / approval
As a Restaurant Shift Manager you must be a goal-oriented and energetic leader with solid restaurant industry and management experience. We are seeking a dynamic team player who is customer service oriented and has the ability to effectively communicate direction to your associates. Qualified candidates are motivated, hard-working and ambitious leaders who are ready to grow professionally with a well-established franchise brand.
Additional requirements of the Management role include:
- Must be at least 18 years of age High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license. Accessibility to a personal (not public) vehicle with secure, dependable and reliable transportation in order to make deposits.
- Excellent communication skills, management / leadership and organizational skills
- Physical dexterity required (the ability to move up to 50 lbs. from one area to another).
- Attendance and Punctuality a must.
- Operating of cash register as needed and making change for other cashiers.
- Basic Math skills
- Must complete training certification
- Enthusiasm and willing to learn
- Team Player
- Commitment to Guest satisfaction
- Have a strong work ethic.
At PHG, we have a genuine concern for our associates and their professional growth. We provide the training and support you and your team needs to be successful in our fast-paced niche of the restaurant industry. We pride ourselves in the advancement and internal promotional opportunities we provide. We offer paid training programs, competitive wages and an excellent benefits package.
Apply today to join our growing company!
Posting ID: 56508549Posted: 2020-07-14