Christmas Tree Shops is growing and so is our need for more talented associates. We are looking for experienced associates who have a passion and reputation for delighting our customers, leading and growing associates, and driving merchandising and operational excellence. We offer a distinctive, fast paced, and dynamic retail environment where you can truly make a difference AND have a very real opportunity to grow your career! If you are looking for a retail growth company that values both its people and its customers, and has a winning track record, and even brighter future, your search is over – you have discovered Christmas Tree Shops! We offer competitive wages.
We are seeking a Full Time, Hourly, In-Store Merchandise Supervisor for our Florence, KY store. This position requires a flexible schedule to include days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Merchandise Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Analyzing merchandise categories and subcategories.
- Participating in selecting product from the Store Ordering System that will satisfy customers’ demand, fills the planned sales floor space, and supports the merchandise presentation and inventory content objectives for store.
- Communicating merchandise plans verbally by working directly with store team; preparing written merchandising packets for the store team that includes information such as number of cases per truck, stocking/visual presentation instructions, stocking priorities, areas of work, and estimated productivity for the stocking shift; assisting with following up on all communicated plans.
- Stocking merchandise on applicable store fixtures following established stocking standards, stocking plans, and/or direction of Supervisor/Manager.
- Assisting with processing price changes on product and merchandise displays as required; assists with creating displaying required signage.
- Rearranging/organizing existing and misplaced merchandise on fixtures as needed to enable execution of stocking plans and presentation standards.
- Performing other customer service, merchandise processing, and merchandise presentation duties as needed.
- If you have prior retail merchandise presentation and/or merchandise ordering experience, are flexible, dependable, and a team oriented individual who takes pride in your work and enjoys a fast paced, customer driven environment, then we would like to hear from you!
We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits (for Full-Time positions) and generous merchandise discounts at Christmas Tree Shops and the other Bed, Bath & Beyond divisions.
Our store is located at:
1336 Hansel Ave
Florence, KY 41042
Qualified candidates can apply online for immediate consideration. You can also TEXT "jobs" to 66763
Posting ID: 565187718Posted: 2020-07-24