BENEFITS & PERKS:
• Greet everyone with a smile, is polite and pleasant with guests and team.
• Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude with co-workers and guests.
• Ensure every guest receives great service and great food while working with a sense of urgency.
• Works well with other management and fellow Team Members. Cooperates well with others and works well as a team. Able to help others when needed. Takes action without being told, willing to go above and beyond what is simply required.
• Role Model that customer needs are the highest priority. Resolve customer complaints quickly while maintaining positive customer relations.
• Ensure that all Team Members present a neat and clean appearance and correctly wear the company uniform.
• Ensure all Team Members complete their tasks as assigned in a timely and accurate manner.
• Successfully lead team as Manager in Charge, ensuring company standards regarding service, food safety, and general procedures are always being met . Provides ongoing constructive and complimentary feedback to team.
• Actively participates in the training and development of Team Members.
• Maintain a clean and tidy appearance and work habits.
• Assist with Profit and Loss management, follows cash control procedures, maintaining inventory and managing labor.
• Provide regular feedback to the RGM and other management on the performance of the team.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Experience: One-year Restaurant experience required with proven lead experience on all shifts.
• Must maintain current Health Card according to state or local requirements.
• Education: Basic math & reading skills.
• Must have the ability to read, speak, comprehend, and write in English.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must pass Criminal Background Check.
• Must be able to pass ServSafe Certification Course and Exam.