- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Employee Relief Fund
- Scholarship Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation PTO
- Having a clear understanding of and the ability to perform every job in the restaurant.
- Oversees team members and Shift Managers to ensure they complete all assigned duties and consistently serve safe, high quality food in a timely, friendly manner.
- Ensure the restaurant is a safe place for team members to work and customers to visit.
- Ensure all team member training and certifications are completed to plan.
- Ensure all health and safety standards are always followed, making sure the restaurant adheres to all state and local regulations.
- Assist in development of Shift Managers and Future Leaders.
- Assist the General Manager with restaurant maintenance.
- Assist the General Manager with finding, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding future team members.
- Assist General Manager in maintaining consistent strong financial results.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Experience: 2 years Restaurant experience required with proven lead experience on all shifts
- Education: High School Diploma
- Must have the ability to read, speak, comprehend, and write in English.
- Must maintain current Health Card according to state or local requirements.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must pass Criminal Background Check including MVR.
- Must be able to pass SERV Safe Certification Course and Exam.
Posting ID: 565209133Posted: 2020-08-31