Cytotechnologist- Baptist Jacksonville
We're currently looking for Cytotechnologist in Jacksonville FL, at Baptist Hospital! This position is a PRN position.Cytotechnologist Duties:
- Maintains expertise in collection, processing, staining and microscope interpretation of cytologic specimens.
- Performs computer, clerical, safety and quality improvement functions as defined in the laboratory general and section specific policy and procedure manuals.
- May instruct new employees, Cytotechnologists and Cyto-preparatory Technicians.
Bachelor's Degree Education Preferred
Master's Degree Experience
License and Certification
- Less than 1 year Microscopic Interpretation Experience
- Specimen Processing Experience
- Certified Cytotechnologist (CT)
- Licensed Clinical Laboratory Technician
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207 Location Overview
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville as the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals." The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.
Posting ID: 565758756Posted: 2020-10-19