Crimson Phoenix LLC (CPGS)
Finance Administrator with Security Clearance
- Employment:Full-time, Part-time
- Location:Chantilly, VA 20151
Chantilly, VA 20151
Performs Human Resources related duties at the administrative level and may carry out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: payroll, benefits, employee relations, new hire orientation, employment, labor relations, workers compensation, unemployment, leave administration.
1. Processes New Hires: administers in-house drug tests (where permitted by law); verify accuracy of Social Security Information for payroll, provides new hire orientation and submits required documents to Human Resources/Payroll.
2. Assists in the processing of payroll, by ensuring all entries for the Branch are complete and accurate and by submitting completed time records and Personnel Action Forms with any changes in rate of pay, address, direct deposit or employment status to Corporate Payroll Department.
3. Reports customer and/or work related injuries/illnesses to insurance carrier and assists Corporate in the resolution of the claims.
4. Maintains OSHA Records
5. Manages Leaves of Absence for employees
6. Works as a liaison between employees and Corporate Human Resources.
7. Assists employees in completing and submitting changes and new enrollments into Benefit Plans.
8. Maintains records of monetary transactions such as safe counts, toll vouchers, coupons, returned checks, coin orders, petty cash, IOUs and key inventory
9. Ensures Cash Room and key box are locked at all times and money is kept secured at all times.
10. Partners with employees and management to maintain compliance and communicate various Human Resources policies and procedures,
11. Participates in employee relations’ issues
12. Provides documentation and employment history to third party vendor for unemployment claims.
13. Maintains Employee Personnel Records.
Shift start: 6:00AM or 8:00AM or 10:00AM or 12:00PM
Shift length: 8 - 10 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been supplying independent food businesses with quality products from large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free membership.