Full-time, Part-time Perote, AL 36061
Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent - Remote USA
Perote And Surrounding Areas
Perote, AL 36061
At TTEC, we are all about the Human Experience. Elevated. You can be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences… and at the same time… #experienceTTEC, an award-winning, employment experience as a Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent work from home. That’s right. We value your investment in yourself to study and pass the insurance exam in your current state. In this role, we’ll help expand on that experience and grow by paying for you to be reciprocally licenses in other states and invest in your continuing education credits, as well as any renewal costs.
Our TTEC work from home team has 41 preferred residency states. We are currently not hiring from the following geographies: AK, CA, HI or outside of the United States. Residents of Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington, and Washington, D.C. will be considered only based on special business need.
What You’ll be Doing
You’ll be using the knowledge that you bring to the role by helping others and giving them peace of mind. Whether it's getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on health-related products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
As a Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent, on a typical day, you’ll
- Assist individuals in understanding their coverages and selecting the right products, services and best solutions to meet their personal health and financial needs
- Be providing full lifecycle customer service and sales where you could accept inbound or might be calling out to provide follow up
- Respond to customer inquiries with compassion and active listening and select the best solution in an efficient manner
- Identify additional needs customers may have and help them to upgrade products or services
What You Bring to the Role
- Current Health insurance license in your state of residence
- High speed internet access (>15 mbps)
- Minimum six (6) months sales experience
- Integrity to follow HIPAA guidelines on maintaining patient privacy (just as you would expect if it were your private information being shared)
- Strong customer service orientation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer savvy
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supportive and present leadership
- All license fees provided by TTEC as your employer
- Continuing education paid by TTEC
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- TTEC offers full-time regular positions. After July 15th, this position pays a guaranteed hourly rate of $20/hour with a performance-based bonus where most earn $22/hour and top performers $26/hour
- And yes...all the health and wellbeing, financial and income protection, and paid leave benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you. For full details on our benefits, visit .
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert on the products that you’ll represent, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere. TTEC pays for all training, state license fees and continuing education as well as providing a base hourly wage plus performance-based bonuses.
You'll report to a Team Lead. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.