Our client has a Direct Hire role for a Maintenance Technician at their Louisville, KY facility. This job entails ensuring that the facilities and machinery used daily to conduct normal operations runs to their maximum efficiency and output. This includes total preventive maintenance, managing mechanical, electrical and robotic equipment as well as managing budgets and cost reporting. This position requires a commitment to work in some cases extended hours during busy periods as well as being a team player dedicated to perform other related activities throughout each day. This position reports directly to the Site Manager. This is a full time salary position that comes with medical benefit, 401K matching, paid vacation and holidays.
- Abide to all safety rules and regulations for the facility.
- Maintenance of the site machinery and building.
- Attend to all electrical and mechanical issues related to automated machines and other equipment (i.e: conveyors, welding machine, pressure washers, compressor, etc)
- Proficient in testing and troubleshooting electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as multimeters to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Manage spare parts inventory (replacement of stocks for machine and repairs) and subcontracted maintenance activities.
- Interacts with production employees to improve and maximize plant output, efficiency, quality, and safety.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair equipment, disassembling and reassembling of machinery, overhaul gearboxes, and replace bearings, bushings, etc
- Perform mechanical work e.g., conveyor bearing and chain replacement, major equipment overhaul, motor/gearbox replacements, valve and pump maintenance, and lube routes.
- Interpret electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics and equipment manuals.
- Analyze knowledge & process data and make decisions on equipment maintenance and improvement activities.
- Preserve plant equipment through proper cleaning and maintaining.
- Utilize preventative maintenance program to maintain and prevent failure of equipment.
- Records, documents, and reports various equipment data.
- Maintain accurate data on repaired jobs including consumption of tools, materials, and man hours.
- Adhere to plant safety and sanitation requirements.
- High School or GED / Two year technical degree preferred
- Electrical Control Systems: 5 years
- Robotics, Hydraulics, Pneumatics and Mechanical systems
- Industrial manufacturing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Experience with mechanical systems (e.g., gear boxes, chains, sprockets, motors, seals, bearings).
- Experience with conveyers. (air cylinders, sensors, motor/speed controls).
- Experience with electronics (e.g., motor starters, relays, switches, sensors, drives/VFDs, etc.).
- Experience with hydraulic systems (high pressure cylinders, pumps, valves, troubleshooting).
- Experience with pneumatics (compressors, solenoids, cylinders, troubleshooting).
- Experience with pumps (e.g., troubleshooting, replacing seals/motors, understanding specs).
- Experience with SERVO (e.g., intelligent/robotic motors, in-coders, etc.).
- Experience with PLC’s (e.g., troubleshooting, ladder logic, network protocols, HMI’s, software backups, computer control systems, etc.).
Experience : 5+ years
Languages Needed : English
Issued from the different sectors of the industry, our staff is passionate, experienced and aware of the ground realities. That’s why, we have naturally set the challenge to be a leader in sharing expertise between all the actors of our daily work.
We provide global solutions for energy industries ; because we think the way we do it can change everything, we abide by the highest ethical standards. We promote a fair and honest relationship with our clients, our local partners and our consultants observing respect, integrity and reliability.
Posting ID: 566700822Posted: 2021-03-21Job Title: Industrial Maintenance Technician