Job Details Performs targeted rounding in active patient areas to recover assets for processing and redistribution. Cleans, evaluates, inspects, and delivers specified medical devices and equipment, including, but not limited to, infusion pumps, syringe pumps, feeding pumps, PCA pumps, DVT pumps, specialty beds, specialty carts and procedural trays. ***RESPIRATORY STUDENTS*** **Opportunity to work in the Respiratory Department prior to obtaining your Limited Permit. *PRN - flexible with school schedule. Responsibilities:
- Cleans, delivers, evaluates and inspects specified medical devices.
- Documents work activity in an electronic database.
- Delivers and recovers specialty carts and procedural trays.
- Other duties as assigned.
Certifications:Complexity of Work:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Hospital experience or logistics experience preferred.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited Respiratory program.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Must be able to walk long distances while pushing a cart of equipment/supplies.
- Must be able to lift equipment in excess of 35 lbs.
- Push/pull loaded carts of equipment in excess of 100 lbs.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone, in writing, e-mail or in person.
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Posting ID: 567943467Posted: 2021-03-11