Every position in our restaurants has certain job expectations in common. Please note that each of these expectations is non-negotiable for every employee regardless of position.
- Reports to work on time, dressed in the specified uniform, which meets the company standards of personal appearance and cleanliness.
- Manually clocks in and out correctly, at the scheduled time, for the assigned shift.
- Meets the minimum performance standards for knowledge and skill as outlined in the All Star Training Program.
- Assists the Manager in Charge of the Shift and other team members as directed in order to provide quality food, service and cleanliness for Church’s® guests.
- Adheres to all of the Church’s® company policies and procedures as outlined in the Team Member Handbook, Employee Guide to Safety and Security, and all other Church’s® Operation and Training manuals/materials.
- Treat all guests, managers and team members with a cheerful, helpful and respectful attitude.
- Always displays characteristics of a team player.
- Assists in keeping restaurant clean and organized.
- Obtains food handlers card prior to 2nd week of employment (if required by local Health Department)
Posting ID: 569301049Posted: 2020-11-02