Looking for an employer that will treat you with RESPECT?
Wendy’s knows that people are its greatest asset; therefore, we strive to maintain a RESPECTFUL work environment. We are constantly working to provide you with a challenging and rewarding work experience, and we hope that you will come and talk to us.
We are proud to provide competitive benefits and pay.
The Crew Member position is responsible for:
- Utilizing knowledge of positional skills, customer service and courtesy, health and safety regulations and all Wendy's policies and procedures.
- Providing quality products and service in a clean and safe environment to each and every customer.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
- Strong Customer service skills and a great attitude are required.
- All employees must be at least 16 years of age and possess all documents and permits required by state and federal law.
SIGN ON BONUS FOR NEW HIRE:
- $100 for a new hire that stays for 90 days & averages 30 hours/week
CREW REFERRAL PROGRAM:
- $50 after 90 days & averages 20 hours/week
LONG TERM EMPLOYEE PAY:
- After 5 years of service, employee will receive 1 week of average weekly pay on his or her Anniversary date
SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS: (Crew & Managers)
- Company will pay $500/semester to a State Accredited College
- Covers Vision, Dental, Generic Prescription Drugs & Teledoc
- Employed for 3 months
- Eligible after 1 year
- Employee must be 21 years or older
- 100% match up to 3%
Posting ID: 569326885Posted: 2021-03-02