We Are Hiring
11pm-7:30am, every other weekend
Inpatient chemical dependency / detox patients
Patients are independent and generally stay 4 to 5 days. One nurse per shift. May float to residential floor as needed.
$10,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR NEW HIRES WITH AT LEAST 6 MONTHS EXPERIENCE What You Will Do
Provide direct patient care to behavioral health patients in accordance with the established policies and procedures of the facility.
What You Will Need
- Perform initial and on-going bio-psychosocial assessments according to accepted standards of nursing practice.
- Develop a nursing plan of care consistent with the master treatment plan.
- Participate in treatment team conferences to assist in planning and revising goals, objectives and interventions appropriate to the age-related and problem-specific needs of each patient.
- Implement nursing plan of care for assigned patients and conducts and/or co-leads group therapy sessions for patients.
- Evaluate patient's response to interventions and revises nursing plan of care as needed.
- Collaborate with the treatment team to revise goals, objectives and interventions appropriate to the changes in patient status.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
Additional PreferencesWhy Join Our Team
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
AMITA Health, one of the largest health systems in Illinois, is comprised of 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. With more than 900 providers in its medical groups, 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners, AMITA Health serves over 6.6 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
We are committed to improving accessibility to healthcare in the communities we serve. We hold ourselves accountable to our patients and one another, and we work hard to treat the whole person, body, mind and spirit. Our compassionate, talented team members are the source of our strength, and we invest heavily in their well-being. We offer significant professional opportunities, career advancement potential, comprehensive training and competitive wages. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that AMITA Health will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. AMITA Health will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.