Are you in interested in making our present and future a safer, healthier place for all? At EATC, we are a forward thinking environmental solutions company. We manufacture, produce, and distribute best-in-class environmentally friendly treated fuel products designed to improve the air we breathe in addition to a collection of hand sanitizing and multi-surface cleansing products to keep us clean and safe at home, work, and on-the-go. We’re currently looking for entrepreneurial motivated, organized individuals to join our customer service and support department and be Champions of Clean. In this role, you’ll be at the front lines in managing our retail and wholesale customer communications, drive business growth and gain valuable exposure to our brand process as we rapidly scale. We believe that bringing environmentally conscience, curious, empathetic people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world for generations. So, if you love planes, trains, and automobiles— basically anything with an engine or believe that being smart and safe when it comes to the surfaces we touch, give us a call. We’d love to talk.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Work in the E-Commerce Customer Service and Support Center
- Manage customer and client communications and relations
- Grow and strengthen sales by providing product and service information while resolving product and service problems
- Attract new customers by answering product and service questions and recommending information about other products and services
- Open customer accounts by recording account information
- Maintain customer records by updating account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Recommend new potential products and services to leadership by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare product and service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Track customer shipment information and answer questions or concerns regarding shipping details
Energy Alliance Technology Corporation has developed products that will create a path to a safer, more secure post COVID-19 new normal working environment and while creating the bridge needed to reach our envisioned new transportation fuels future.
Posting ID: 570053837Posted: 2020-10-21